INCA TRAIL 2D TOUR
Tour Code: CRPETI002
Group type: shared or private
Difficulty in travel: simple
Departure Day: Every day ** In addition to February every year, the Inca Trail will be closed for renovation
(Not only sells hiking trips, you need to join with other tours)
CUSCO or OLLANTAYTAMBO- KM104
Your short Inca Trail hiking tour to Machu Picchu starts with you being picked up from your hotel at 4 a.m. Following, we will go to the train station and leave on the 6:10 a.m. train from Ollantaytambo. The trail follows the Urubamba River until we reach Km104, where we'll begin our trek. Along the way, you will see spectacular views of farmlands, snow-capped mountains, and the mighty Urubamba River that is one of the sources of the Amazon River. At 104 km (2,000 m), we will begin our trek. Once you have everything, we will provide you with snacks, and take a group photo before visiting our first Inca site. After your orientation and tour of the Inca site, we will begin hiking as we head for the Classic Inca Trail. If the weather is clear, we'll have tremendous views of Machu Picchu, the Urubamba River, and other surrounding Inca Sites.
After hiking for thee hours, we will reach the most beautiful Incan site on the Inca Trail Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young) at 2,600 m/8,500 ft. Most people do not get the opportunity to see an elaborate water fountain, temples, and some agricultural terraces, which provide a perfect opportunity to learn about the history of the Incas. The backdrop of this site drops off a cliff, with beautiful mountains surrounding the area. A few minutes away we will find the campsites, people doing the Classic Inca Trail will spend the night there. Here we will provide a hot lunch for you. Cooked that same moment by one of our chefs. Here we will be able to refill your water and you will have the change to take some rest after lunch. From Wiñay Wayna, we will walk to the Sun Gate, where we will see the picturesque landscape of Machu Picchu. After taking in the once-in-a-lifetime views, we will begin our descent to Machu Picchu.
One advantage of this trek is that by the time you reach Machu Picchu, the day travelers will have left, leaving you the whole area to yourselves. After taking photos, we take the bus down to Aguas Calientes and head to your hotel. Following, we will head to Indio Feliz for dinner (included). This restaurant is considered to be the best food in Aguas Calientes. After dinner, we recommend going to bed early to make the most of the next day.
* This hiking route is identical to the 2 Day Inca Trail with Camping
Accommodations: La Cabaña (or similar)
Meals Included: Lunch and dinne
MACHU PICCHU TOUR- CUSCO
We will wake up early in the morning to catch the sunrise at Machu Picchu. You will have a two hour guided tour by your private English speaking guide. After that, you will have time to explore Machu Picchu by yourself. Those who have tickets to Huayna Picchu will have time to climb the mountain, which takes approximately an hour and a half, round-trip. After exploring, you can either take a bus or walk down to Aguas Calientes for a free afternoon. Don´t forget about your train, which will depart later that afternoon back to Ollantaytambo and then we will drive you back to Cusco.
Meals Included: Breakfast Only
- Part of the hotel will be affected by the off-peak season, if there is a change, it will be replaced by a hotel or bed and breakfast of the same level.
- The itinerary cost includes domestic transportation during the trip (domestic flights, shuttle buses, trains, etc.), transfer service (only within the itinerary), sightseeing itinerary (including English tour guide commentary. According to your requirements, we can also provide tour guides in other languages) Or you can turn to the councilor), part of the tickets of the sightseeing spots (please read the itinerary) and the accommodation in the itinerary. However, the itinerary does not include personal expenses, international air tickets, airport taxes for international flights, visa fees and tips.
- Does not include any travel safety accident insurance and inconvenience insurance: Passengers are required to insure travel safety insurance and inconvenience insurance. The travel agency will not be responsible for any accidental compensation, medical expenses, flight delays or cancellations caused by third parties or force majeure factors or personal factors of the passenger, loss of luggage, etc. that are not caused by the travel agency to the passenger.
- The itinerary is only a rough introduction, please read it thoroughly and communicate with the travel agency in many ways. When you make a payment, you will be deemed to agree to all itinerary contracts and terms. The correct itinerary (including hotel) will be given to passengers 1-2 weeks before departure
- During the trip, the travel agency will also adjust part of the itinerary or cancel any itinerary that may cause passenger injury due to various factors, such as traffic and weather.
- However, if due to cancellation or delay of international flights or domestic flights, personal visa problems of the passengers, weather, natural disasters, wars, strikes and force majeure (not due to errors caused by the travel agency itself), the passengers cannot participate in the itinerary or must cancel the itinerary, The travel agency will not give any compensation or refund. However, the travel community tries to assist the passengers to adjust their itineraries so that the rights and interests of the passengers will not be damaged too much.
- If the itinerary is changed due to the passenger's personal factors, the passenger must bear the additional costs and handling fees for changing the itinerary.
- After the itinerary is confirmed, if you book 6 months before departure, you need to pay 65% of the total deposit. For bookings made 1-3 months ago, a deposit of 80% of the total amount is required. After confirming the amount received, the travel agency will immediately book all the trips. And pay the final payment 20 days before departure, we accept the following payment methods:
-Credit card payment: We only accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners club.
- money transfer
- Passengers must bear the handling fee of international remittance or other payment methods, such as WESTERM UNION, MONEY GRAM, etc.
- After the travel agency receives the deposit, it will start to book the itinerary according to the content of the itinerary.
- Please read the itinerary for details.
- Vegetarians, allergies to a certain food, patients with heart disease or medical history, and other health issues need to inform the travel agency before booking. If the travel agent is not informed or advised 1-2 weeks before departure, the travel agent will have the right to cancel the itinerary (the travel agent will assess the passenger's physical condition) or the meal will not be replaced.
- Hold an international student card (only accept ISIC, under 25 years old), will enjoy some discounts on tickets ** For student discount prices, please check with the travel agency
- If the passenger cancels the itinerary after prepaying the deposit, the refund standard will be the same as the travel contract. Travel contract website:
- If the itinerary contains a ticket in South America and is booked by a travel agency, once the booking and invoicing (if there is a booking code or ticket number), the ticket cannot be refunded and refunded.
- No matter the passenger cancels the itinerary for any reason, the travel agency will not refund 10% of the total amount of the handling fee, service fee and other non-refundable fees: such as booking and payment. For other refund standards, please read the travel agency ’s travel contract:
- This itinerary is like a travel contract. After prepaying the deposit, the representative agrees to all the itinerary content and travel contract. Passengers are requested to read the travel contract at this link before paying the deposit: